If you suffer from sleep apnea, then your doctor probably prescribed the use of a CPAP machine as part of your treatment. But with the mask, tubes, and machine itself, you may be tempted to forego this part of your treatment. However, using your CPAP machine can really make a difference. Here are the top 7 reasons to stick with it:
- Better sleep for you: This may seem obvious, but it’s true – using your CPAP machine will definitely give you a better quality sleep.
- Better sleep for you partner: Untreated sleep apnea not only affects you, but your partner as well. Using your CPAP machine can reduce snoring, which your partner will appreciate.
- Look better. What happens when you are well-rested? You start to look well-rested, less haggard, and have a healthier glow.
- Have more energy: When you get poor sleeps, you have less energy. Using your CPAP machine daily will help you regain your previous energy levels.
- Greater focus: When you are constantly tired, how well can you focus on daily tasks? Probably not very well. Stick with your machine to see improvement in your ability to focus and stay focused.
- Improved overall health. Sleep apnea can lead to serious health issues such as heart attacks and stroke. Your machine can help minimize those issues.
- Ability to travel: Snoring and exhaustion don’t seem like a great combination for travel. But with a travel-size CPAP machine, you can add travel and adventure back into your life.
Newly diagnosed with OSA and need CPAP? Shop CPAP, CPAP Masks, and Accessories Now!