This type of mask sits at the entrance of your nostril. It creates a seal to move the air directly into your nose. It is smaller and has less contact with you face than other types of masks.
Consider this mask if you:
- Toss and turn in your sleep.
- Cannot get comfortable using a larger mask.
- Breathe through your nose.
- Have a substantial amount of facial hair or wear glasses.
- Require less pressure. Due to the more direct airflow into your nasal passages, it can get uncomfortable if you need higher pressure.